Green v Yellow Days

canary

I have just ordered the new slimming worls pack and am doing the diet from the comfort of my own home :D
i did this diet 10 years ago when only red and green existed, my question is what is the difference between the green and yellow (extra easy) day which appears to be new? im a vegetarian and gree still looks more appealing but i can see that easy everyday is the msot popular option... thanks for any advice....?

If your vegetarian green is your thing. Extra easy combines free foods off red and green and cuts healthy extras to 2 instead of 4. So it includes meat and such like. So stick with Green :)

I'm veggie and do the Extra Easy, as I'm new and that's all my C told me about. But lots of people here have said I should try green. EE has been okay for me so far, but I would like to try green when I understand a bit more about how it works in comparison to EE.

Greens do work better for vegetarians as its all pasta/rice/veg based compared to extra easy where you would usually have meat/fish as well :)

I'm veggie and do the Extra Easy, as I'm new and that's all my C told me about. But lots of people here have said I should try green. EE has been okay for me so far, but I would like to try green when I understand a bit more about how it works in comparison to EE.

The reality is that you would do exactly the same as you are doing at the moment but just add another HEa and HEb. That's the only difference plus you get a wider choice of HEbs.

thankyou

thank you Ally89 and patchworkpuss - very swift responses... Rorah you should try green as well then, us veggies should enjoy the benefits of extra healthy extras... how do you get a ticker? :confused:

Back