• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Greetings from Ethiopia!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Hi All

Sorry this thread is not food related really! Unless you count baby formula!!!!

Just to update you. I have met my new little daughter (actually not officially mine till after the court date). I was told she was 3-4 months but when I got here I found out she was only 10weeks!!!! She only weighs 7.5lbs which is what most babies would weigh at birth! Cute as a button!

So I need to fatten her up while I need to keep losing!!! I am waiting for a court date but fingers crossed I will get one before the courts close at the end of July and then I can bring her home!!!!

Thanks for all the support and well wishes! Talk soon!:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Sara hope all is going well xxx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
fantastic what great news, can't wait for updates and pictures

Awwwwwww bless!!! Give her a cuddle from us all! Good luck for the court date, hope all goes well. x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
awwwww....great news hunni..hope all goes well and cant wait to see some cutie baby pics on here!! xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
im sooo happy for you ,do you choose the name and have you got any ideas ???

Bindi

Silver Member
Sara
Im soooooo happy for you pet, you deserve every happiness. Keep in touch

What a lovely post, hope you get home soon and wishing you a happy time together. x

Teg

Posts when she can
Congratulations Sarah. U must be on some buzz. Hope u get her home soon. Catch up soon. xxxx

Shazpaz

Congratulations hun. That is fantastic news. Bet you can't wait to get her home. xx

Ah, that's lovely news. Hope it won't be long before you can bring her home.

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Chit Chat 2
Introductions 0
Introductions 0