1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

greetings from sunny ibiza

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kevandju5, 21 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone,

Having a fab time here in Ibiza :D. Weather has been totally lush... v hot and sunny :cool:, just a bit cloudy today.

I´m just popping in to the forum to keep my SW momentum going as it´s quite hard to be good with all this lovely food and booze around!!!!

I´m trying my best to make all the healthy choices from the half board buffet. Generally eggs on toast followed by fresh fruit for brekkie, then a salad of some description for lunch. For dinner I decide whether to go Red or Green depending on what´s on the buffet table! The hardest thing is all the lovely desserts :eek: - eek! Tonight had poached apples with a scoop of vanilla ice cream...

Anyway, going to go and put the kids to bed now after a tiring day and chill out with hubby for a bit. Holidays aren´t half hard work with a 1 and 3 year old in tow!!:family2:

Adios amigos xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Wow! Good choices there. Well done for checking in with us.
    Have a lovely time and enjoy your hols.
    Jay xx
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Hello Julia, you are being so good with your diet on your hols, good for you, have a wonderful time all of you.
  5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Glad you are having a great holiday Julia and well done with being so good! Enjoy the rest of your holiday xx
  6. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like you're making great choices. i know what you mean about having the kids in tow!
  7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Have a wonderful time! Send us some sunshine!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.