GREGGS told me the nut. info for a Cheese and Onion Pasty and.....

wannabslim

Gold Member
I am blimmin happy!

I thought it was 11 points from something someone said on another website, but I requested the info from them (which they dont provide normally as the ingredients vary depending on where in the country you are- different suppliers etc) and they just responded!!!

ITS NOT 11 POINTS

ITS ONLY 9.5 POINTS!:bliss:

SO I wasnt over my points by quite as much as I thought yesterday- I am well chuffed! :D wahey!!

xxx

Last edited:
Awwww sorry. I just keep away from Greggs tho lol

That was really good of them giving you the details to work it out... top marks Greggs :)

I have never in my life been to Greggs, but OH loves their steak bakes (I think that's what they're called anyway). I loooooooove pastries, so walking into a Greggs would be my idea of heaven....but a total disaster for my lardy arse, haha.

How good of them to send the NI to you though - I think that's brilliant that they did that!
stay away mate ,there should be a goverment warning lolx

Lol yeah it was good of them to send it to me as they don't normally do it! I dont think I would spend 9.5 points on it again tho as it means I would really struggle with hunger for the rest of the day! Still good to know tho :D x

Back