Grew an inch today

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
got measured at the hospital and I always thought i was 5ft 1 , but it turns out im 5ft 2 Ha !!

So without losing any weight I just dropped almost a whole BMI point to 28 ....well chuffed :D

I dont even know why I thought I was 5ft 1 , I think I was told that when I was much younger and assumed I still was

I wonder if Ive grown becasue Ive lost weight , it would make sense that you stand taller if you are carrying less weight

has anyone else grown ?

I'd love to grow some more maybe reach 6ft :)

I always tell my OH that I'm not fat ..I'm just short for my weight lol.

Ha ha Linda, that's what I say too! That I'd be a healthy weight if I was a foot taller :)

Oh I saw a thread in a different forum with someone going the other way! Always thought she was 5 foot, turned out to be 4'11 which seems a long way to fall..... I assume I'm 5'2 as my mum says she is, and we are the same height. Whats the best way to measure height? I assume mark on the wall and use tape measure? I need to check, I may be 6 foot and not noticed. That is actually the kind of thing I wouldn't notice to be honest.

when my dr said i was tall the other day i said no i'm not, but maybe i am, still i am the shortest out of my friends.

Back