Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grinning from ear to ear, but not lost a pound

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm so happy because my Dr signed my form today, so I can now begin my cambridge journey (again) on Saturday. I did cambridge in 2008, and lost 5.5st, and although I was still a size 16/18, I was sooooo happy, then I gained a couple of stone, and in 2009 lost it again with cambridge. Then over 12 months, I just ballooned, and re-started again at the end of 2010, unsuccessfully. Im now heavier than I have ever been, and am determined to shift the pounds, (and stones!) Ive only told a few people I will be doing cambridge, although Im sure people will soon cotton on im not eating. I need to lose 6.5 stone to be happy, although, going by centile charts etc, probably nearer 8.5 stones. I plan on just taking it a day at a time, although I keep visulising how good I will look by xmas!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

u will look fantastic cos u will have either lost all or most of ur weight!!!! am like you started cambridge when i was a size 24-26...stopped when i got to a 16-18 and loved it ....although i put some weight on my dress size stayed the same but am back on it now and hoping to be size 12 soon..been on it a week and cannot believe how amazing i feel..the fact that i know i am doing something about it makes me feel so good..have a wedding to attend on the 16/07 and know no matter what i look like i will feel good cos i wont be stood there thinking i should have tried to lose weight for this...good luck chick an keep posting.xx

4. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    best of luck i started today :) u can do it again wohoo

5. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I need to keep my focused head on, and go for it. I have done it before, so I can do it again. I have hung up a dress I bought at my lowest weight, so am hoping that will spur me on too. The hunger isnt a real issue for me, it's more the psycological side of it, it's as if I tell myself I want food, even though I dont really feel hungry. But onwards and upwards, and roll on Saturday.

6. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    the psycological side is my huge problem :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.