Grrr how stupid am i!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Just sat down with a cuppa (black of course!) thought I would have my bar with it cos I bought bl ones today must say I really enjoyed it! Until I realized I've already had my one bar this morning!!! So I've now had two bars today!!

I wouldnt worry about it missus, itll be fine, theres been discussions on CD about people only having bars and no shakes. 2 bars wont do you any great harm :)

Honest starlight I can't believe I was so flipping stupid lol I didn't even realize myself! Hubby just made innocent comment saying Ohh the bar you had for breakfast was fruity! That ones chocolate! I said while chewing the last bit what bar this morning doh! Well done shell lol

Its hard to keep up with what we have lol..
I had to go through the bin a few days ago to se how many packs i had that day as i couldn't remember if i had 2 or 3..

PMSL i am so glad i am not the only person with oldtimers xxx

I had my bar for lunch and I usually save it for the evening and really enjoy it. I am now having my shake and it's just not the same :(

I always have mine at brekkie - I feel it gets me into that healthy thing where your "biggest" meal is in the morning. Barmy eh? xx

thats the reason i put my packs out on the kitchen counter every morning, then i can see how many packs ive got left and know what ive already had

thats the reason i put my packs out on the kitchen counter every morning, then i can see how many packs ive got left and know what ive already had

Thats a good idea. I always lose track, so am going to do this! Thanks xxx

I have my bar, shake n soup same time as kids' meals that way there's no forgetting...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back