Step 1 Sole Source Grrr struggling today

suki73

Help...i dont know why but im feeling really hungry today...ive had my two packs and 3 ltrs of water but still hungry then on top of that im taking the kids to the cinema..i m staying strong but dont know why i feel like this when other days have been fine.

Sorry to hear you're struggling Suki :( I guess some days we use more energy than others... or we didn't get as much quantity or quality of sleep the night before... or a dozen biological reasons I don't understand! Well done for sticking at it. It's like breaking through a barrier sometimes isn't it? Feels good when you get to the other side though :)
I hope tomorrow is better for you x

Yep i did it..was 100%. Went to the cinema with kids and had my tetra..i was rank but i had it along with my water..back home now and bedtime..im so proud that i didnt cave in...well done me.

Just read your earlier post, been on a course to do with work (v boring..) so not been on here much for last couple of days.Stick with it, you have done so well and pleased to read you're back home and on track. Cinemas too full of tempting goodies so fantastic you didn't cave in!! Hope tomorrow goes a lot better for you xx

Thx hun..it was a major struggle but i did it..i hope i dont have any more days like today. Hope u r doing well minus the boring work. X

Well they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger !- so congrats on getting through it , now you know you can face a challenge and overcome it. :winner: xx
Have a good night's sleep and a good day tomrrow.

Thx hun..it was a major struggle but i did it..i hope i dont have any more days like today. Hope u r doing well minus the boring work. X
Sorry, forgot to say doing ok so far- still struggling a bit with the water, only just managed 2 litres today and could't face any more.Would really love a can of coke or a 7 up - well anything really as long as its not water....going to get some fruit teas 2mrw now its not so hot and see if they help. x

Im better today...i started my pack at 9am today..instead of 12..maybe i need to look at the times im having my food packs..what time do u start ur packs..im looking forward to a bit of chicken with steamed cabbage tonight.

Aaaah, so pleased u are feeling better :) I usually have my breakfast (always a banana shake with lots of ice) about 7.30 as am on flexitime at work and the earlier I get in the earlier I can go!- also can be sure of getting a parking space if am there before 8.15.
One week I do a 4 hour day and the next it's a 7 hour day - no prizes for guessing which I prefer....so lunch is a bar if at work as it's easier : shake if at home - so lunch is somewhere between 12 and 2 depending on which week it is.
Then try to leave it til about 7.30 before have the last one . Having chicken and broccoli tonight - looking forward to it so much it's pathetic!! xx

Well its good to space the packs out..im having my firsr meal in 2 weeks today so lookibg forward to that..can i use green chillies or even chillie sauce

Don't think chillies could do much harm, surely? - not so sure about the sauce though. Sounds lovely, really tasty.
In the end opted for chicken and green salad with some fresh herbs chopped in.
Going to key in my 100% "Honk!" post and have an early night (again !!)
Enjoy your evening xx

My chicken with steamed cabbage with a dash of chillie sauce was lush. Thats me done for the night. Have a good night. Xx

Sounds lovely Suki. I often add some chilli powder, curry powder or cajun spice to my protein or veg to pep it up a bit. Now that we're not eating much, we need what we get to be as yummy as possible!

There's about 4g of carbs in a 45g chilli pepper, but I'm guessing you probably wouldn't use that much in one meal ;)

There's about 4g of carbs in a 45g chilli pepper, but I'm guessing you probably wouldn't use that much in one meal ;)
That's really surprising: thought a chilli couldn't be bad ...just herbs and spices to jazz up our chicken and greens then .

Yeh i know....i might try making a paste type from the chick n mushroom soup fir my chicken then bake it. Has anyone tried this..or with any if the other soups

Not tried any of the soups yet but the chilli one sounds good.... guess u don't reommend the tomato one lol !

Back