Grrr stuck at 11 stone!

glammam

I really want to get into them 10 stones!!!! I have reached a plateux. I decided to do 4 days on attack to try and shift it and break through but woke up in the middle of the night absolutely freezing and so hungry that I ate a packet of quavers! Grrr! Anyway I have had worse cheats (much!) so back onto cruise today and really try and up the exercise (which to be fair hasnt been very good lately) Think I am going to try 30 day shred. Any tips for breaking through a platuex? Dont know how to spell that word btw! Thanks xxx

Hi,
I'd been stuck for 6 weeks or more. I ditched the diet coke apart from the odd one and also the sugar free gum. Mind you I had been having quite alot of both. Don't know if you are though. Just a thought.

Thanks Madison. Good advice. Think I know really what the answer is, stop cheating and excersise! Been awful of late. Keep cheating of a weekend. Every time I lose weight I get to 11 stone, think i look ok and then let it slip. Eventually normal eating patterns return and then I gain the weight back. Got a night away on Wed, so going to enjoy that and then really try and get back to it Thurs. I am going to try and think healthy rather than fast weight loss and hopefully get into exersising. my mindset at the mo tho is that I have been so good, I need a treat now and again. Healthy, fit attitude from now on...I hope!

Glammy, I think once we admit to ourselves why were staling, then we are ready to move onwards and downwards. We dont want to sabotage ourselves....but we do. But you asked the question and you answered it. Get that day out of the way and a bit of hard cruising will hammer you into the 10s x

Thanks. Actually I am feeling much more positive about it all. I knew the answer really, but feel really ready to go for it after my night away. Going to try some new recipes to keep me interested and feeling really up for doing lots of excersise. I'm going to enjoy myself tomorrow tho ;) Funny how we sabotage ourselves isn't it. Why? What am I frightened of? Being thin! Silly xx

Back