Grrr Stupid stupid stupid

trinakmh

Silver Member
Im really disapointed in myself today :( Ive WANTED to eat all week and ive just make a complete fool of myself by giving in :cry::cry::cry: Im soooooooooo bloody angry :mad: i cant believe ive been so stupid! Not gonna be a loss for my this week :break_diet:

Im ashamed to say i had a sausage sarnie :sigh:, i couldnt help it the kids left sausages from dinner and they were calling me! I weigh in on Friday so fluffed up for this week :(

Start again morrow and don't beat yourself up about it you know the diet works but it is hard and we all struggling and give into temptation am just out of bath feeling faint haven't had any shakes today as left them at my mums long story so won't get them till morrow am going take some ham or chicken

aaaaww dont worry about it. we;ve all been there. get back on it in the morning hunny bee and stop beating yourself up. xxxxxxxxxx

Hi trina , these things happen I was the exact same yesterday , would have ate the leg off the table , anyhow just to let you no iweighed myself this morning and I didn't gain , so from today I'm tfr, and see what next week brings .
All the best for next week
Tigger xxx

Don't worry - in the grand scheme of things this won't matter. Just keep on and you cna do this xx

Thanks for all your replys, I was so angry with myself yesterday i was prepared to give up:eek:.....Thankfully i saw sense and am back on it 100% today:D
Suppose we really shouldnt beat ourselves up about a *mistake* this has to be the hardest diet ive ever done in my life and ive tried a fair few lol ;)

Hey, im actually dping Cambridge but just wanted to comment to say not to worry and don't beat yourself up about it.

I did exactly the same thing (but two day ago ) and ate twice! Yuck! Including malteasers ... Weigh in on Friday and probably not gonna have a loss now :(

Gutted! Especially since I lost 15lbs last week at first weigh in :(

We need to get back in there! xx

Back