1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Grrr

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 7 July 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Got a weigh in this evening and just binged big time! how bloody stupid! make note to self to have food prepped when im tired so dont eat rubbish!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Oh no hun! dont worry still go and you will be surprised how well you have done .Good luck

4. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Awww, dont loose heart, you might be suprised :)
    good luck for your weigh in
    xx

5. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Well-Known Member

Good luck ! You will be fine!

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

Aww, love, we've all done it (ok, so I can't speak for everyone....I shoud say that I've done it, lol). It might not make much (if any) difference to your weigh in today, so don't worry about it - it's done now, can't change it. Good luck with your weigh in! :)

7. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

True Marie. We have all done it and I'd still go to the class. You might be pleasantly surprised and as long as you have a great week for next weigh in you might get away with it

Irene xx

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

I've heard that what we eat doesn't really register on the scales for 48 hrs -so go to the WI and then pull it back over hte next few days by cutting back acouple of points per day -you'll be grand you'll see! It really does happen to everyone.

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

how did you do with your wi hun?

10. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

How did you get on Sarah? Ok I hope x

11. paula 36

paula 36 Well-Known Member

how did you get on loveyxx

12. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

oh no u havent updated...was there any damage???

13. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

come on we are all waiting!

14. saraian24

Thanks girls! I lost 4 pound! couldnt believe it! and weighed inthis morning as well (obsessed) and was down another pound, lol got away with that one but wont do it again before a weigh in! xxxxxxx

15. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

well done,dont keep weighing different times as you will weigh lighter in the morning and heavier at night,im like you,but it upsets me if i have gone up!

16. saraian24

I alwasy weigh in the morning. But WW is evening and have got used to the fact im a bit heavier in the evening due to the water intake i have. :)

17. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

ah well done say u were delighted hunni xx

18. saraian24

Oh yes :) danced my way out to the car afterwards!

19. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member