Grrrr Bloody Weather

vicky1804

Grrrrr
Me and Alex have tickets to go to Brighton for the day tomorrow for my birthday and the weather is bloody horrible! :mad:

All I wanted was a nice day out spending time with Alex,walking at the seaside with some Fish and Chips and an ice cream!

Not too much to ask, I got sun burnt on my birthday last year!

I actually looked on the train site today to make sure we can get a refund because I dont want to go if its like this.

Sorry for the rant but iv been looking forward to this for ages :cry:

We were like that at Easter wanted to go to Wales but we have only ever been on a nice day so we didnt bother going. We wanted a walk on the beach and fish and chips we went to Boundary Mill instead indoors. We will go in May I think

I hope you had a nice day whatever you decided to do.

It's gutting when weather gets in the way of good plans. We usually have lovely Aprils, not sure what'a happened this year. We'd better get a summer!!! :mad:

OK, just looked at the forecast on the BBC website and Brighton is due to be cold, wet and windy in the morning and maybe some hail, then sunshine and showers in the afternoon.

Which is pretty typical April weather, really! To be expected.

So dress accordingly, warm and waterproof (although umbrellas might be a mistake!), check out the shops, grab whatever sunshine there is, let the wind blow the cobwebs away, and decide to have a good time whatever happens.

And who knows - the forecast might be wrong. It has been known to happen.

I Live in Brighton and it's really sunny here at the mo lol (was horrible this morning tho). I just checked the weather on my phone and it says its going to be showers with sunny intervals.

Tends to be pretty windy in Brighton at the best of times so make sure your brolly is strong lol

Thanks everyone,
Just going to go and enjoy the day, got hat, scarf and gloves.
Never bother with a brolly when its windy I just put by big winter hat and and it keeps me nice and dry.
So long as it doe not rain all day I will be happy. Nowt worse than soggy fish and chips :)

Well its 7.20am, im up having a cup of tea.
Here.s hoping the weather was like yesterday only had 3 big showers all day the rest of the time was ok.

Its not very nice here at mo. Very windy and raining at mo. Does feel like its going 2 clear up tho and meant 2 b nicer later this afternoon :)

Back