Grrrr David Lloyds & being mithered

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by howdy-doody, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Mini rant ;)

I pay 50 odd quid a month for full use of David Lloyds fitness centre in Portsmouth... I absolutely love it & go most nights making full use of all facilities... cross trainers / free weights / resistance machines / steppers / bikes / swimming pool / steam room / sauna / jacuzzi...

However for the past month when I go up to sign my fitness card record I have to run the gauntlet of personal intructors giving me the hard sell to have one to one sessions at 'only' 28 pound an hour !!

It get's embarrasing... I don't want (& can't afford) these kind of sessions but everytime I say no but feel awkward at the same time... I go to relax & workout.... I'm saying no with a smile but that's becoming a smile through gritted teeth....

Grrrr lol :)

Am I alone in encountering this kind of hard sell ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Justin

Justin Banned

£28? Wow.

No wonder our industry gets a bad rep.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.