Grrrr *food mentioned*

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BubblyPenguin, 5 August 2009 Social URL.

1. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh dear :( I've just thrown a chicken carcass in the bin :( I know I shouldn't have got it, but it was late last night and reduced at the counter...I've let myself get away with it because I justified that from Saturday I would be on 810 while I was away for a week.

I thought I could handle it, but it turns out it kept luring me back to the fridge, stupidly telling myself 'it's OK, no carbs...' now I've just realised I was feverishly binging :(

Rats...

I'm so cross, I was so focussed until I started letting a bit in..my birthday, mum visiting. Now I just feel I'm sabotaging all my good progress!

It wasn't emotional in the sense that it had no trigger- I just knew it was there and I wanted it. I should've had a shake I know, but....

I've been 100% for about 7 weeks and lately it's just gone to pot. Why?

I'm a bit worried how I'm gonna cope with 810 next while away- we'll be eating out with friends, hence the move up of plans. I just don't wanna say 'sod it' and order that cheesecake.

Any tips for staying in control, guys?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    OMG I could have written that! Sounds so like what happened to me first time round :(

Set yourself daily goals to achieve e.g. 100% and 4.5l of water and tick them off as you go. If you have a social event, move up to SS+ or 810 or even higher if you need to.

Keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and you will get there x

4. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Chicken isn't the end of the world. It could have been far far worse indeed! Glug that water and try your best to keep occupied. Today I washed the skirting boards to keep busy (sad I know) I ate chicken last night when I shouldn't have I was so mad at myself but if you can turn madness into productive oohmph to stay on plan then you'll do great.

And once in 7 weeks is fine. If it was regular than there might be a problem.

5. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks, ladies. I know it seems like a bit of an over-reaction and that chicken isn't that bad. I'm more concerned with the way I went about it. The last two weeks I've been so slack, nibbling. It's always protein, but I know it's the behaviour, not the food that needs sorting.

Anyway, drawing a line under it. I'll get next week out of the way then back on SS 100%

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.