[email protected] :( I ate!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dreamer, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    I didn't think I'd cave in, but I walked to the cooker, saw the tomoto and basil lying there, and thought, I'd rather eat. Couldn't help it. It's about 70g carbs I've had in total then today as I had a bar and a pack, which might still keep me in ketosis. Going to the gym later, that should help I hope.

Having such a blah day :( Got nothing done, may explain why I wanted actual food (am an emotional eater)

So annoyed at myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weddingslimmer

weddingslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Dont beat yourself up about it, whats done is done, If your still going to the gym then thats a positive thing - Get back on track and you will be fine x x

4. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Thanks weddingslimmer, I needed that chat. I'll get back on track tomorrow. And it was low-ish carb, high protein and only 360 cals, while I work off more than that at the gym, so I should be ok. Tomorrow is a new day

V

5. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Aw Dreamer, well done on just moving on from it. Well done on your commitment to the gym. I can't get my head into the exercise zone yet, and admire anybody who is working out as well as coping with this diet.

6. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Slinky, I made sure I upped the exercise before the Exante so I was used to it, then I brought it down from 3 sessions a week to just 2 so I'm not overdoing it. But walking is good enough to lose weight :)

And thanks, I have moved on from it, the gym has got my head back in gear :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.