Grrrrrr 2 blinking lb!

Boneysburd

I am so disheartened, Just weighed myself and I've lost a whopping 2lb, I wouldnt have minded quite so much, but I've been 100% good all week, through 3 social occasions and sat in a lovely pub yesterday watching my family eating some fab food and drinking wine, whilst I was sipping water!

I know I've now lost 18lb in 3 weeks and that's a great loss.. but still can't help feeling disheartened :(

like someone told me the the other day honey try measuring because sometimes you havnt lost much weight but you may have lost inches and dont be disheartened that is a fantastic weight loss! i am starting today and if i have that the end of the month i will be delighted :)

The thought of being over a stone lighter in 3 weeks is something I am most looking forward to... I do hear what your saying but 18lb off is like WOW!!!!!

You'll probably have a bigger loss next week if you stick at it! Tis hard but look at how much you've lost over a month.... that's a fantastic amount, well done you :)

I keep sticking at it hoping for that "bigger loss next week"...lol! I do feel your pain, I keep telling myself that it has to right itself in the end surely....given what we are having! Fingers crossed for you next week xx

I have found it slow going since getting into the 12s. Maybe this is a notorious bad phase?

I have not been my very best behavious though, and not 100% at all times, although since Saturday I have been, and I have lost 1lb since Friday. So we shall see.

Its still a really good amount in three weeks though, so look at the big picture!

Dont think of it as Grr 2 lbs, think of it as YAY 18lbs! Well done hun, some weeks will be slower than others but your getting there xx

Thanks everyone :) I know you are all right, but I have really had to fight with my mind today, I've had a lot of 'I could lose that a week at slimming world, without deprieving myself' thoughts!

But I won't, I will keep plodding on and living on my oh so delicious soups and I WILL get a better result on the scales next week.

xxx

I keep sticking at it hoping for that "bigger loss next week"...lol! I do feel your pain, I keep telling myself that it has to right itself in the end surely....given what we are having! Fingers crossed for you next week xx

On only 600 cals a day, it HAS to right itself surely????

Well done you on staying positive! xx

Hey, I had a 1lb loss on week 4.. Was gutted, had the same thoughts too. Last week was week 5 and I lost 6lbs.

Just keep plodding along x

Summerrain I am just like you! Thought it was just me, but I keep hoping for the bigger losses each week. Last week was 1.5lb and this week was 2lb!
Still, it will happen and this diet is easier than any of the others than I've done, so that's how I look on it. I can't entirely blame the diet as I've had planned meals for family birthdays etc. So if I get a good few weeks (I have 4.5 weeks of solid TS with no interruptions) and still don't have good losses then I'll scream!

Back