grrrrrr!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
well today I had a message to do on my lunch so popped into tesco as I had no lunch and ended up going for a chicken and sweetcorn sandwich on brown bread, iv just checked the syns calculator and its 18.5 syns!!!!:eek::eek: i cant believe! i didnt use all my syns yesterday and havent used anymore so far today so cud what i have left of yesterdays cover me? im confused now :confused:

well today I had a message to do on my lunch so popped into tesco as I had no lunch and ended up going for a chicken and sweetcorn sandwich on brown bread, iv just checked the syns calculator and its 18.5 syns!!!!:eek::eek: i cant believe! i didnt use all my syns yesterday and havent used anymore so far today so cud what i have left of yesterdays cover me? im confused now :confused:

Pre-packed sandwiches are always high in Syns as they don't qualify for any FREE food. There was probably a lot of Mayo in the sandwich too, which would have upped your Syns.

18.5 is only 3.5 Syns over your daily allowance - you should be fine.

also if u havent had your B for the day i think you can take 6 syns off? as far as i know this still applies

Couldnt believe it Stevie wasn’t impressed lol xx

also if u havent had your B for the day i think you can take 6 syns off? as far as i know this still applies

i had weetabix this mornin :confused:

Not necessarily. It is wholemeal bread only which counts as a HExB choice: white, brown or anything else won't count. Most pre-packed sandwiches are made on white or brown bread, so this would be a very rare occasion to find one in wholemeal.

Sandwiches are evil. I've given up buying conventional 'lunch' if I forget mine. I tend to just get some lean cooked meat, a couple of tomatoes and a bag of carrot sticks (and some cottage cheese if I'm feeling flush).

Grrrrr indeedy!!

how frustrating! nice to know to keep away from pre-packed sandwhiches tho

Back