grrrrrrrrrrrr 4th day feel great butttttttt!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by natalieann, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey all back here day of this week, feel great just having warm soup, in ketosis already, no prob, butttttt and its a big one

ive the implant and dont have periods, day 4 now im having a big one:cry: not impressed, did a week two weeks ago, bled the full week, bloody hell- literally lol, and and and grrrrrr ive only lost 2lbs since saturday even though i may as well class this as first week again, stuck to it 100% and not much happening:confused:

rant over lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsMoose

MrsMoose Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey nat

I bled wen I first started for a week ( I'm on pill) I was goin doc that day anyway so I asked her if it cud be the diet and she said it was possible but if it persists to go back to her! Thankfully it's stopper! Maybe u should ring ur doc just to be sure!

4. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes i might do thanks love, ive read a few times thought that it does happen on these diets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.