• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

grrrrrrrrrrrr 4th day feel great butttttttt!!!!

natalieann

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.97%)
hey all back here day of this week, feel great just having warm soup, in ketosis already, no prob, butttttt and its a big one

ive the implant and dont have periods, day 4 now im having a big one:cry: not impressed, did a week two weeks ago, bled the full week, bloody hell- literally lol, and and and grrrrrr ive only lost 2lbs since saturday even though i may as well class this as first week again, stuck to it 100% and not much happening:confused:

rant over lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st1lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st10.6lb(5.79%)
Hey nat

I bled wen I first started for a week ( I'm on pill) I was goin doc that day anyway so I asked her if it cud be the diet and she said it was possible but if it persists to go back to her! Thankfully it's stopper! Maybe u should ring ur doc just to be sure!

natalieann

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.97%)
Hey nat

I bled wen I first started for a week ( I'm on pill) I was goin doc that day anyway so I asked her if it cud be the diet and she said it was possible but if it persists to go back to her! Thankfully it's stopper! Maybe u should ring ur doc just to be sure!
yes i might do thanks love, ive read a few times thought that it does happen on these diets