Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by hippoellie, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    This is not diet related but I am soooooooo angry about something that has just happened at work:banghead:

I have been waiting for a new post to be graded and it has come out so low it is not worth advertising it:doh:

Which just means more work for me and I can barely manage what I have now :hitthefan:

I just feel like bl**** resigning :giveup:

Aaaaaaaaghh

Yet some totally unimportant job that any fool could do is being advertised at the same grade, whereas my post requires a massive amount of experience.

Why am I surrounded by idiots?

Sorry guys, need to let of steam amongst the sane, sensible people on minimins...otherwise I might run amok with the stapler (again)

Sigh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    [​IMG] If it helps to let off steam you go ahead.

4. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Sonkie- of course when I said sane I meant 'relatively' in your case ROFL!

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    ROFL.....PMSL.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.