grump!

pugh

I've lost 29.5 Ibs so far since end of August and I'm worried that I'm slipping too much. I maintained this week and came out of the meeting thinking there would be no slip ups this week and I want to start getting the weight moving again. But then lest night ate 3 apple muffins I'd made my children! I just wanted to cry afterwards. I realise it was my choice but it was as if somebody else had taken over my body for a few minutes!!! So embarassing!

What's best to do, strike it off and start again today or figure it in to my weeklies? But knowing me as I know me I'm wondering if having no weeklies will set me on a road to ruin. I'm so annoyed with myself.

thats fine, everyones allowed a treat once in a while, were only human after all! i used to binge as well and it used to make me feel sooo guilty, but remember that you lost all that weight by resisting and that you can do it again. Take that day as a one off and start a new day with a new goal today.

Also, dont deprive yourself of eating occasional treats, its all about balance. For example, i eat a curly wurly (3pp), or 2 bags of skips (2pp each) most days but count it into my pro points and it keeps me from overboarding myself. Just be strong and keep a balanced approach to food and you'll be fine.

Congrats for loosing all that weight, im sure the weeks/months to come will be successful for you. Good luck :)

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...sarahs-weight-watchers-food-diary-2012-a.html

Back