Grumpy Cow!

Krys

I am feeling mega grumpy today. I miss eating and it's really bugging me today. Not cracked but I feel like just going to bed to end the day quickly.:mad:

Ooo, I know just how you feel. That's why I come and check out the forum. Looking at some of the weight losses and some of the before and after pics helps me. Hope you get through it. Stay strong! X

we all feel like that lovie i was like that yesterday had toothache from a root canal and just thought sod it im off too bed at 6pm hope you feel better soon x

I can totally relate. Catch me in the wrong mood on this diet, and it's the hair-dryer treatment.

Lol LT Boy - do you think you're Fergie?? He does good hairdryer talks I hear! Luckily I don't get grumpy, but I do have 'down' days when I go really quiet. Try to keep busy though so that doesn't happen, but it can be a bugger!

Thanks for the replies, just one of those days I am thinking. I haven't written the day off yet which I think is good going and hopefully tomorrow will be better as I'll be busy most of the day.

I have been mega grumpy at times on this diet too. Usually the OH gets it in the ear and then I feel guilty.

Then again when he sits and eats a whole massive bar of diary milk in front of me then I think he deserves the odd grumpy remark from me ;)

I've become so grumpy I've never been a morning person but now in the mornings I am the wicked witch of east lol..as soon as we woke up today my oh said morning babes wot came out of my mouth was a much different story lol

Back