Guaranteed to loose a stone in a month?

chub

I saw in another thread that lipotrim guarantees a loss of a stone in a month? My pharmacist told me that as there is about a stone left to goal, that weightloss will slow down? i've lost 6lbs (3 one week, 3 the next) in the last 2 weeks.... so that won't be the stone that is "guaranteed"??

They say that you should be able to lose about a stone per month (stone and a half for men). They wouldn't be able to guarantee it as everyone is different, but you're doing really well and you'll probably average out at about a stone per month in the end. Good luck for the next two weeks! :)

I think it says an *average* of a stone a month. So yes, you will lose more than a stone a month in the first phase of the diet and maybe a little less as the weight starts falling off. If you look at your figures already you have lost an average of 24lb a month.

(33.2/6) * 52/12 = 23.9

My losses have been fairly slow - this week (week 16) I will have been on LT for four months, and I'm only just about to hit a three stone loss rather than four stone if it had been a stone a month. I don't mind really, I've been happy with my losses. I think people find though that the more they have to lose, the quicker it comes off. I tend to average 2-3lb per week whereas some girls lose a steady 4-5lb per week. Depends on the person. :)

Back