guess who's back

sallysumo

:)
Hi guys
Yes i'm back ,got about 4 stone to loose :cry:.Reading some of your amazing stories as really inspired me to get back on track .Really excited ,looking forward to shedding the pounds .Going to log in every day as you guys are so empowering and i know you will keep me going .

Hey well done for coming back and making the committment to a healthier YOU!

I'm also back again but I have almost 6st to lose this time :-(

I'm so positive this time despite numerous previous attempts, this time I'm totally focussed and back on track.

Good luck with your first week, I'm also on week 1, started day 1 on 22nd August so looking forward to my first weigh in next Tuesday.

Hi sallysumo :)

Well done for coming back. :) Don't worry, I had 4st 9.5lb to lose when I started on the 27th of June and I now only have 2st 0.5lb to go. When I think about how much longer I'm going to be on the diet I do sometimes feel a bit down about it, but thinking back on how long I've been doing it - it really doesn't feel that long at all and I'll be having my ninth weigh-in on Tuesday. You'll get there in no time! :)

Welcome back, I'm in the same boat so feeling your pain although I have 5st 12lb to lose by Christmas!!!

Looking forward to keeping track of your successes.

Good luck.

Hi Guys
Thank you so much for the welcome,Noitulove you are doing fantastic a big well done :D Ms R lovely to hear from you too.We can all keep each other going .Good to see you have got the ticker thing set up ,i will get my daughter to have alook for me as i'm not that good at I.T just getting the hanf of this forum.1st weigh in on Weds so hopefully have it set up by then.My first night back at work tonight gona have a shake for tea then take one with me for about 6am for breakfast .See how that works .
Will log in tomorrow ,bye for now Sally

:

Well guys,think iv'e done this correct.The shift last night at work not too bad,was really busy so went quick.Drank loads of water and feeling good:D Check in tomorrow guys stay strong ,WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!!!!

Well done to you. What day are you on? I'm Day 3 today & so far so good. Just feel like I should move my desk into the toilet in work coz I spend more time there now with all this water I'm drinking. Getting through about 4litres water a day plus about 4 -5 peppermint teas.

Hi
I'm also on day 3 ,Well done to you too:D I know that feeling can't believe how many times i needed the loo lol last night during a 10.5 hour night shift.Then also today broken sleep but feeling good and know it will be worth it.We can help each other to keep going.Bit worried about the next two days as they say thats when you start to feel poorly and tired but determined to stay on track no matter how bad i feel.
Sally

I'm just looking forward to Tuesday night when I get weighed as that will make all the sacrifices worth while.

In relation to next few days being harder, feeling poorly & tired. I think you cannot generalise on that as everybody is totally different. I also think that a positive mind & attitude can stop those negative feelings of feeling poorly & weak and you will get past your first week, then your second, then third etc...etc....

If you feel tired then have a power nap and then spring back into action. Sometimes you just feel tired because of what life throws at you from time to time so it could just be coincidence that you're on TFR and had a tough day so you would have been tired regardless of what diet (or not) you're on.

Rant over....here's to a sucessful Day 4 and half way through week 1. Good lock for tomorrow, keep strong & focused :)

Back