Guess who's starting again....??

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Yeah yeah me, never got to target first time round coz I was physically sick after 2 weeks and got put off :/ have been 10st - 10st 2 now since giving up in March so done well to keep what I lose off.

We have been shopping today and stocked the fridge up, only really have 7lbs to lose but anymore would be a bonus!! 4 weeks til Gran Canaria holiday and Id like to be closer to 9st than 10! So starting Monday, il be back as a player rather than a nosey parker lol

Welcome back and well done on regaining only 2lb that is very impressive:happy096:

I still dont know what to have for lunch :( Monday is a rubbish day to start, Sundays are a bad day for prep!!

hi zoe.....what did you eventually have for lunch???????:eating:

sididd said:
hi zoe.....what did you eventually have for lunch???????:eating:

I just mean in general sididd. I think its the hardest meal of the day

Oh i see.....I have egg/meat salad on pv days and quiche on pp days, or tins of salmon or tuna. I have no access to buy anything but im satisfied with that. Have a good day x

Welcome back and great news about the stable weight. Were you following a roughly dukan/ low carb maintenance plan, or going completely wild?

Welcome back and great news about the stable weight. Were you following a roughly dukan/ low carb maintenance plan, or going completely wild?

For a while I was following a lowish carb diet, didnt really eat rice or potatoes. Started eating a lot of pasta which wasnt good really, I wasnt gaining weight but the inches began to show again :(

Exercise always helped so I thought i could eat pretty much what I wanted and no put any weight on but what I was actually doing was gaining over the weekend then losing it all the following week, so staying stable...

Back