Extra Easy Guidance on Extra Easy needed for returning SW Slimmer

funkee

Hi folks, I have come back to SW after 6 years, when I lost 6 stones on Green Days (as I was vegetarian then, but not now)

I have joined online and am trying to follow Extra Easy and I just can't get my head round it.

The premise, as i understand it is you can have any free foods on Extra Easy if a third of your plate is SuperFre foods - and the Super Free Foods could be included in the dish, so a chilli with that has onion, mushrooms and peppers in it. Is that right?

If that is, how does snacking work? I would often make microwave crisps with potatoes, or a bowl of Pasta and Sauce for a snack - can you do that on Extra Easy - how does that work?

I am confused so please help!!

Thanks

Iain

Welcome Iain:welcome2:

What is Extra Easy?

Extra easy is the new plan introduced in January 2009 to celebrate Slimming World's 40th birthday.
You can think of EE as a hybrid of Green and Red. You follow it in exactly the same way with a few slight changes:

• Anything that is free on Red OR Green is free on EE.
  • You have ONE healthy extra A and ONE healthy Extra B. You can choose from either of the Red and Green healthy extra lists.
  • The number of syns you have stay the same (between 5-15 more info below). The only difference is you take the lower syn value. If something is 6 syns on Green and 3 on Red, you count 3 syns on EE.
  • It is advised that you fill your plate with 1/3 superfree foods (see above) at each meal. It is not essential, but is highly recommended.
  • You must fill 1/3 of your plate with with superfree foods (i.e. fruit and veg) at each meal.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Hope that helps:)

Extra easy does have its own book because there are differences. For instance you can have cheese as a 'b' choice on green but not on the other two plans if you see what I mean! Lol!
Sal x

Back