Guilty as charged, Your Honour, but I was forced into it!!

anglounic

Oh no!!! May have mentioned somewhere before on here that we were thinking of moving house or spending a frightening amount of money getting a cellar conversion done on our present house to use for our home-based business (it's obviously one or the other).

We saw a pub that is sadly flagging as a pub and is being sold with planning permission for a change of use. It's a very attractive price for the amount of property you get so me, OH and the in-laws decided to call in for a covert nosy at the interior of this pub. The place was, as expected, completely dead and we were the only ones in there. I asked the guy behind the bar if he had any Perrier or bottled water and he said "What, Nah, we don't have any of that in here! Plenty of wine and beer though!" That was my action plan foiled and it completely stumped me! In order not to look stupid (daredn't ask for tap water!) I just ordered half a Diet Coke.

Is this enough to take me out of ketosis? I've been 100% for nearly 4 weeks now and this is the only blip!

Ang x

It *MIGHT*...citric acid/artificial sweetener in it kicks some people out.....but some are fine....I'm fine with it like.

Hey, some get away with continuing to drink diet coke all the way through. You will probably be ok so don't worry. If you find yourself extra hungry tomorrow then you will know but I doubt it ;)

Back