Gunna-make-it New Year New Me Diary

Gunna-make-it

To help with my journey, I thought I would do a diary this time around so I can write down my highs and lows and hopefully stay on track.

I am a mum of 2 boys. My eldest I'd 2 and a half and my youngest has just turned 4 months. I ordered my first months supply of exante just before Christmas and promised myself that I would start on the first of January...no excuses!

I have got to the point where I don't feel like me anymore, I have gone from a size 10 in 2009 to a size 16 today.

This morning I had a chocolate shake for breakkie... I actually felt like I was being naughty!
lunch was a chocolate and orange bar.. First bite was awful as I am used to the nice Christmas sweeties but was ok by the end of it.
planning to try the carbonara for lunch so I can at least eat with the family..just hope that it will be nice :confused:

I have 4 stone 2lbs to lose.. So welcome to my diary, I will try to be as honest as I can be and hopefully will have a successful week x

Good luck :D
I'm back to try again too :D

Day 2

So, I am up this morning and pleased that I made it through day 1, I might test later to see if I have started to enter ketosis yet- although I doubt it as I feel too good lol.
This time I am trying to take it one day at a time...if I think about long term it makes me feel depressed and I start thinking of food.
To try and keep the motivation going, I am going to take a before pic and write down body measurements too ... Time to say goodbye to sagging baby belly lol!!!!!

I've started today, so i'm not far behind you and want to lose 5 and a half stone by July.. I've started my own diary too, but it's always nice to have folks starting at the same time as you to spur each other on.. good luck!

Good luck hun, I am on day 2 of Exante Total aswell and want to lose 4st 12lbs xx

Keep plodding on with it.
It's amazing how the plodding along days add up and give results ;)
Keep busy and it will keep you away from food :)
Another "straight to bed when I get in" tonight... to keep me out of the kitchen;)

Day 3

Today I spent the day over mums and it was a huuuuge help. Mum is a great one for making lots of tea..perfect!!! So I didn't have a chance to feel hungry :lol:

I started the day trying the porridge. I actually really liked it, it is quite sweet but was a welcomed change... Glad I ordered more than one now.

Lunch was the tomato and basil soup. It was a little effort getting this one down. It tasted quite artificial and powdery. I suppose I have been spoilt with my covent garden soups recently but a girls gotta do what she's gotta do he he he!

Dinner, I had a chocolate orange bar and a cuppa so I've made another day..

I am also in ketosis....hurrah, let the good times roll.... Hope this does mean I won't wake up feeling sick in the middle of the night. The only thing I need to work on is my water intake...but I'm getting there!

Yay fabulous well done :) I have a simular journey to you but am a few lbs heavier to start, Also on Day 3 xx

Hi guys I am new to Exante and I have started today. I'm feeling okay. Not hungry at all and very motivated but I did get a headache earlier. I had
breaky - choc orange bar
lunch- Thai chicken soup
dinner- carbonara
and 4 litres of water

Xx

Awesome Evante newbie :) Do be careful with the water though xx I wont drink more than 2.5 litres, 3 litres of water the most a day as it can be really dangerous. Also space the drinking out through the day and never have too much in one go. It saturates the body and causes the brain to swell in fatal cases. Sorry to go all gloomy! Lol it always worries me that it isnt well advertised about the dangers of drinking too much water. Well dont on Day 1 and welcome :) xx

Thanks for the advice Exante dreamer. I will calm down on the water front lol. Let me know how you get on tomorrow. I'm going to be on plan 100% for at least 5 days. X

Will do, Good luck hun! :D xx

Day 4

Good morning and hey it's day four of my diary... Doing well at the updates lol

I have been in a bad mood today...not sure if its a lack of food thing or just being bored of having a 4 month old constantly moaning at me grrrrrr.... Was hoping to do a fitness DVD when it's his nap time but somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

I did have a moment of madness where I felt like going to the McDonald's drive through but the important thing is I didn't...not that it's made me feel any better today.

Going to go for a walk and have my lunch shake and hopefully things will seem a little brighter x

Hi guna.make.it well done. I'm on day 2 and have stuck to the plan. However I've got home really hungry and moody.
Breaky- choc orange bar
lunch - Thai chicken soup
dinner- carbonara
snack- choc shake (was really hungry).

I had 3.5 litres of water today. Can you have 1 cup of tea with milk a day?

Im 2 days in my will power is strong, but I did find it harder today. X

Hiya, thanks Hun, I thought by keeping a diary it will help me...

I'm afraid you can't have milk..just black tea :(

Sounds like you are doing well...are you testing for ketosis at all?

Well done Gunna-make-it :) It gets easier, You are doing so well xx

Day 5

Well I am certainly in a better mood today. Was a little naughty and weighed myself today as I needed a little boost....I've lost 4.5lbs in 5days....yay!!!!!!
I also went to a Zumba class for 45 with 15 mins toning and 20 min walk to get there and back.....and I really feel fab for it.

Back