Gutted 100% and 1.5 pounds off

hey hun know the feeling as on my last restart only lost 2 lb in 2 weeks including first week, but keep going and take measurements, in the weeks we lose less sometimes we lose more in inches, and i'm sure you'll have a super duper loss next week :D

A lb weights a lot so dont let it get u down, its all in the right direction!!!!

Thanks peeps, I've kept busy up to yet to take my mind off how frustrated I am. I've come to the conclusion that I'm disappointed but not deterred from continuing SS+ xx

It is so gutting I know how it feels Hun, have only lost 3 pounds in two weeks and been 100 % got weight in tomorrow and don't feel much weight has gone again. But we will get through it and plod on hey if we stay 100% it will come off soon. Keep on doing as well as you have we will get there x

Hey guys, have you tried upping your water intake. I find drinking 3 litres has boosted my loss apart from last week of course as I was eating due to medication :( xxx

I have to say I completely understand the feeling, I had a week where I lost half a lb... I was 100% and I was so gutted. I also lost 2 inches of my waist that week which was epic.... The following week I had resigned myself to failure - thinking that really - only eating shakes and soups is a misserable existance and that if I wasn't going to lose what was the point? Following weigh in I lost 7lbs...felt brilliant and gave me the positivity to keep going. It is my weigh in tonight and I am excited to see the results of another week on SS. I know it is tough, even heart breaking when you dont cheat and you dont lose, but just remember.....next week may well be a very different story! Get out that tape measure....

LilyPotter said:
Hey guys, have you tried upping your water intake. I find drinking 3 litres has boosted my loss apart from last week of course as I was eating due to medication :( xxx

Hi Lily, thanks for the suggestion I'll give that a go too. I'm currently drinking 3 litres of plain water and probs over a litre of cups of tea but I'll aim for more plain water xx

ican said:
It is so gutting I know how it feels Hun, have only lost 3 pounds in two weeks and been 100 % got weight in tomorrow and don't feel much weight has gone again. But we will get through it and plod on hey if we stay 100% it will come off soon. Keep on doing as well as you have we will get there x

Hi there, how did you get on? Xx

eah said:
I have to say I completely understand the feeling, I had a week where I lost half a lb... I was 100% and I was so gutted. I also lost 2 inches of my waist that week which was epic.... The following week I had resigned myself to failure - thinking that really - only eating shakes and soups is a misserable existance and that if I wasn't going to lose what was the point? Following weigh in I lost 7lbs...felt brilliant and gave me the positivity to keep going. It is my weigh in tonight and I am excited to see the results of another week on SS. I know it is tough, even heart breaking when you dont cheat and you dont lose, but just remember.....next week may well be a very different story! Get out that tape measure....

Hi :) yesterday I was in such a bad mood but today having read that you lost 7 pounds the week after a small loss I feel quite positive. I've stuck 100% still and upping my plain water intake to 4 from 3 litres. How did you get on at your weigh in? xx

hey your still doing great
a small loss this week could be down to all sorts of things
water retention, needing a number 2, our bodies really do have strange weeks with this diet.
you have probably lost in inches but the damn scales wanted to play games with our minds
you keep up the good work you should be proud of yourself for trying so hard and sticking to the diet :D

kaz:)

Hi :) yesterday I was in such a bad mood but today having read that you lost 7 pounds the week after a small loss I feel quite positive. I've stuck 100% still and upping my plain water intake to 4 from 3 litres. How did you get on at your weigh in? xx

I did Great - 8lbs off - Keep it up - if you have a tough week you only have to think about the next one. Any weight off is weight off - and it's all in the right direction xx:eek:xx

I lost only 1lb last week which was only week 3 for me. I have upped my water intake this week and lost 4lbs. I don't know why it should work but it seems to. Good luck on Saturday, I'm sure you'll have a good loss.

hey, dont feel disappointed, my mum did lighterlife and she used to regularly have small losses then big ones the week after like a yoyo effect e.g. 2lbs week1 then 6lbs wk 2 then 1.5 wk 3 then 8lbs wk 4. bit up and down but she stuck with it and she lost over a stone the first month so keep at it. some wks will be better than others, i think water retention has a lot to answer for!

how was the colonic by the way?? xx

Back