Gutted....frustrated...:0(((

bhooms

Week 8th on CD....on step 2 and started with 14st5lb and after 5 weeks I was 13st9lbs. A horrible result but still kept going thinking that at least am loosing...and now since 3 weeks....NO WEIGHT LOSS ATALL...none atall.

I have done CD before in 2008( which had excellent outcome...though it was slow and steady that time as well but by 8 weeks had already lost around 10kgs) hence can't think of anything that I may be doing drastically wrong... Am active and do my walk or gym at least 2-3 times a week.

Water intake is also more than required...

What...what could it be?

Do you think it could be the gym and walking thing? Why don't you try going back to SS or SS+ hun, you might have a but more of a loss. Cant think as to why either :( x

Rach_25 said:
Do you think it could be the gym and walking thing? Why don't you try going back to SS or SS+ hun, you might have a but more of a loss. Cant think as to why either :( x

First time when I did CD, I was started on step 2 and the same this time. I have never for SS...should I as my CDC if I shud do it and see what happens...???

Yeah am going to stop gym for a week :0) , though I still feel it won't be wise decision as might fall out of practise but will try anyways and see if that's what clashes with the diet..!!!

8th week over...8th weigh in and still my touched the stone mark...still 1.5lbs under a stone....

Horrible horrible this is...:0(((((

bhooms said:
8th week over...8th weigh in and still my touched the stone mark...still 1.5lbs under a stone....

Horrible horrible this is...:0(((((

Don't give up have u spoke to your CDC ? What did they say ??? Have u lost inches rather than weight ?

Yes 3.5. Inch lost from waist. She said as long as I am loosing slowly and steadily I shud not give up.

I told her that am not looking for over the top results...3lbs/ week shud be possible and achievable and that I shud be able to do it but she says it could be metabolism, hormones etc etc

She suggested not to go on SS and to stop gym but not to work out too much either...

Am not sure...either I need to go away from this weight loss thoughts for sometime or just keep doing until I had originally planed...15th June.

Any suggestions ???

bhooms said:
Yes 3.5. Inch lost from waist. She said as long as I am loosing slowly and steadily I shud not give up.

I told her that am not looking for over the top results...3lbs/ week shud be possible and achievable and that I shud be able to do it but she says it could be metabolism, hormones etc etc

She suggested not to go on SS and to stop gym but not to work out too much either...

Am not sure...either I need to go away from this weight loss thoughts for sometime or just keep doing until I had originally planed...15th June.

Any suggestions ???

I wud keep going u go to look at it positively at least u haven't gained any and if u stopped u prob wud of least u losing something even if it's inches rather than weight please don't give up x

Personally I'd try a higher plan with your exercising and see how that gets you x don't give up x

Poor you - I don't know if I could carry on. I would either cut out the exercise and do SS or go up a step and exercise too. It seems so unfair.

Hi. I feel for you. I think my losses are very low too considering that I'm barely eating anything at all. I'm SS too and I think how can it be fair when I stick to it 100% and lose 2lb in a week! Gutted
I said to my CDC that if my losses didn't pick up I'd change diets to something cheaper and where I could eat!!
Sorry if this reply is no use but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone x

bhooms said:
Week 8th on CD....on step 2 and started with 14st5lb and after 5 weeks I was 13st9lbs. A horrible result but still kept going thinking that at least am loosing...and now since 3 weeks....NO WEIGHT LOSS ATALL...none atall.

I have done CD before in 2008( which had excellent outcome...though it was slow and steady that time as well but by 8 weeks had already lost around 10kgs) hence can't think of anything that I may be doing drastically wrong... Am active and do my walk or gym at least 2-3 times a week.

Water intake is also more than required...

What...what could it be?

Are you drinking 4 litres of water a day???

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back