Gutted.....Put weight on.....4 days into cruise!!!!

lovelyzobo

Am so gutted, weighed on monday after doing the attack....and lost 9lb.....today weighed for the first time, and had put on a 1lb........just dont get it, am eating so much better that when I am not on a diet, how is it possible!?:(

Hate it, as my will power is appalling when things go t*ts up! Was having a pp day,yesterday, and today, as am having dinner at friends tomorrow...and thought meet and veg or salad is easier to eat at a dinner party.......

Why is it soooooooooo hard......xxxxxxxx

Hi, I too gained weight the first week into cruise but don't give up it's just your body adjusting. Stick with it you will see a loss next week

Really....???? Oh ok......just so disheartening.........thats why I give up all the time, I suppose.......booooooo..................xx

Looking back at my chart is always up and down, trust the diet do what it tells you to do and do not worry to much about what you weigh. If it bothers you do not weigh yourself every day, most people weigh once a week for the same reason. Look at your attack loss !! I only lost 4 lbs in 7 days of attack so you're in a far better position than I was, relax and cruise your way to SLIM !!!!

I've just looked back on my 1st week of cruise and I sts but each week since I haven't had great losses like some only 1lb, 2lb and twice three, but it adds up

Am so gutted, weighed on monday after doing the attack....and lost 9lb.....today weighed for the first time, and had put on a 1lb........just dont get it, am eating so much better that when I am not on a diet, how is it possible!?:(

I used to weigh daily and had this problem two weeks ago, on my offical weigh day I'd actually lost 2 1/2lbs, I've stopped weighing myself daily!! This diet works if you stick to it.

S xx

Oooops pressed button, anyway I weigh every day and put on every week ...daily fluctuations but I only take notice if official weighin....like flower says if it upsets you just weighin once a week good luck x

Like Sid says, it can be up and down but as long as the trend is down (and if you stick to the diet, it will be!) that's all that matters.

Have faith! :D

P x

Try to weigh only once a week, it will change through the week and can be disheartening so keep it to once a week and always after a pp day rather than pv, it will go down, it works!

I had been good and not weighed till today......wanted a sneaky peek! Right no more until Monday.......!!!! And off to buy asparagus! ;)

I had been good and not weighed till today......wanted a sneaky peek! Right no more until Monday.......!!!! And off to buy asparagus! ;)

And rhubarb and goji berries :D

Oh yes......the rhubarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urrgghhhhhhh to the goji berries...........!!!!!!! xxxx

Positive night time sleeps.....need weight off tomorrow.....need it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get lighter as I sleep...surely thats possible...?! xx

Good luck cannot wait to hear your scream of delights when you've had a big loss . xx

So, I weighed yesterday....and yep.....weight on.......Booooooooo....just so so gutted.....dont get it, how do I manage it....when you look at what I ate before the diet......sad sad sad.com. :(

How much did you put on? Have you tried changing the order you do cruise in?
My friend who's doing this with me was having gains doing 1 PV on and 1 off so changed it 3 PV days and 4 pp days then weighed herself it's made a huge difference
Just a thought xx

Hi there! you shouldn't panic!
9 lbs lost on your first week is more than great and maybe more than it should and that's why you saw the gain. even if you lost 7 lbs in your first two weeks it's
a great result and a safe one, don't you think? I bet you can see it already. I would keep on cruising with no worries and I am very confident that you are heading for a loss this week.So just keep on cruising, and your body will follow!
I, myself, am heading for an sts, even a gain this week, but I am relaxed as it's TTOM and my belly was swollen! this diet sure works!

definitely "keep on cruising" and I'd also advise posting your menus in the menu thread (if you're not already doing so). EVERYTHING... even each drink... just until we figure out what's going on ;)
(Could be time of month, water retention from eating too much packaged or salty foods, "transit" issues... not necessarily "mistakes"...)

Thanks guys......yeah I know the 9lb was pretty awesome....and was so amazed, just sulking I guess about this week! I am doing 1 day of each at the monet, will give it another week and see how I go. Will be more patient, I promise!

One of the reasons I am so gutted, is I have struggled so much with my weight in the past, this was a sort of last ditch attempt and a big kick up the houchy....I had a gastric bypass 6 years ago, and the past three years have been putting on weight quite rapidly, and it scares me I will get that way again, I was nearly 23st. So I really really really need this to work!!!

So positive head on....I WILL LOOSE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back