Guys on Sole Source

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by chague, 22 May 2007 Social URL.

1. chague

chague New Member

hey any guys on sole source at the moment am doing this and am on day 2 and finding it a bit tough but have loads to shift and there aint no eaier or faster way to do it...... wish that all my weight was gone now ........ :break_diet: well will have to be a bit patient i think

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Chague
    Im on Cambridge doing ss at the moment, Have been doing for 3 weeks now and have lost 16lb, that was including having a week off as i was unwell, the first 2-4 days are the worst particually with rumbling tum, once youre ketossis (Bad breath feeling cold typical signs)
    and the weight is starting to come of you will feel great.
    keep glugging away at the water and give us a yell any time.

Me.

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    HI CHAGUE

MY SON IS SSING AT THE MOMENT & COME ON THESE BOARDS (RAZORBLADE LOVE), HE IS ON WEEK 5 & LOST ALMOST 2 STONE & LOVING THE FACT THAT HIS BELLY IS STARTING TO SHRINK......GOOD LUCK BABE.....XXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.