Gym buddy in the Preston/ leyland area? Longshot i know !

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by slimmarach, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    I am looking for a gym buddy in the lancashire area. I have been a member of virgin active in preston and loved going but not alone. I swim and use the gym and classes there. I can join a new gym if need be as my membership is now expired for this year. I can go anytime during the day , weekends or after 7.pm. :) Look forward to a reply............I am doing weight watchers btw and wouldn't mind a diet buddy too lol !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jen_blue

Jen_blue New Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Jenny's healthly eating plan
    hey,

I am looking for someone to buddy up with to attend the gym too. Its been awhile since you started this post so you may have got sort by now but if you havent then I would love to buddy up with you.

I'm Jenny and I am 27. I am a member of Total Fitness on Strand Road in Preston. I am also looking to start running but am worried about attending a group.

Jen

4. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. I haven't no, i have been going on my own. I have just re-joined virgin at the capitol centre. It would be difficult though as we are members of different gym's?

5. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.