Gym classes

MrsKing

Hi all , I've decided to get back to the gym! Classes and gym workouts plus walking when poss !
Can anyone recommend any good classes ?

body attack, body combat, body pump, spinning, kettlebells, metafit!

if your gym does them too, body balance, body jam, CX works, grit

Brill thanks , I'm starting a class tonight , I've just started walking aswel so managing about 3 mile a day so looking forward to starting the classes !
Thanks x

Zumba! I'm obsessed with Zumba atm and I've only been twice since joining the gym 3 weeks ago.
Going again tomorrow and I'm so hyped about it.

I haven't tried many other classes yet though.
I've done aqua fit - I really enjoyed it, which is saying something as I'm not a big fan of swimming.
Also did Spirals Pilates on Wednesday. I have mixed feelings on it. I enjoyed the spirals half, the pilates half not so much as it was energetic enough for me, however my abs have been feeling the pilates since then.

I've heard bodypump, body combat and spinning are brilliant workout classes, but am yet to try them yet - still a little scared tbh.

Good luck whatever you try out and hope you enjoy it =D

how did you find it? :)

I love spin, kickboxing and aquajog and aquafit classes they rock. and bootcamps. MrsKing did you get to any other classes?

Hey sentinel

whats aqua. Jog then not seen that but love the water so would defo try that.

Sarah x

aquajogging is in a deep pool, usually a diving pool and you have a flotation belt and well you run in the water:p. I like it, you can't touch the ground, my favourite part is the the competitions, you join up with a partner and you push or pull against each other and see who can overcome the other one first, races to the other side of the pool, I like doing that bit with my sister because we are really competitive. It's a great workout, low impact but effective

Ill have to check out the Olympic pool its the only one in swansea that is deep water. It sounds fun i know they do a water treading class so that maybe something i should try also.

Thanks again Sarah x

Anytime, sounds similar, I like doing exercise DVD's as well, I Lovvvee Tap Out XT

I have been terrible .. I have not managed to fit any classes in this week :( I have kept up to my 3 mile walks though - There is a few classes id like to check out ! Id love to try Body Pump, Body Conditioning and there is a fab abz and butt class which i was supposed to go to last week !
Oooh sentinal whats the TAap out XT ?
I have tried the spin class though and normal aerobics and LBT - All good classes
xxx

Tapout is MMA/ultimate fighting style so kickboxing, abs, theres I think 12 dvds. Some very intense workouts, my fitness increased very quickly.

It's good you are still walking, I need to make myself go to the classes as well, I got sick and haven't been for awhile, and now I feel like I'm dragging my feet and a little embarrassed.

Tapout is MMA/ultimate fighting style so kickboxing, abs, theres I think 12 dvds. Some very intense workouts, my fitness increased very quickly.

It's good you are still walking, I need to make myself go to the classes as well, I got sick and haven't been for awhile, and now I feel like I'm dragging my feet and a little embarrassed.

Wow that sounds like a tuff workout !! Ha

I got that I had no motivation to do anything I've gradually tried to build that up ! If I can't make a gym class I'm going to try stick a DVD on a home - no more excuses !!!

Back