Gym excitment!

purplekylie22

Oh my gosh!!! I signed up for Curves 6 weeks at £39 then I can join for £34 a month. BUT I just found out that we have a Gym available at the Academy here, its open 4.30pm-9.30pm week days and 9.30-4.30 Saturday AND I can join it with a council membership which also give me free access to the the pool here as well and Its only £38 for ALL of the family and even better, we are on benefits so we can get 50% off of that! I'm so glad I didn't sign a 12 month contract at curves, I think after 6 weeks I will join the Academy gym instead! I'm stupidly excited. First work out at curves is tomorrow (joining paperwork was today) and I'm hoping this 6 weeks will build up my energy ready for joining a normal gym! Yes, its all falling in place :D

Yay thats fab news! :) I do like a bit fo a bargain :)

Good for you!!!! I'm going to join a gym as well, i'm crazy busy at work for the next two weeks and then I am going to join. Need to give my weight loss a boost and get this last 2 stone moving!

Gym went well, though everything seems to be designed for someone just a bit taller than me! My heart rate was up at 162 so higher than it was meant to be as well. It seems fine, everything there was fine to use, some harder than others but nothing was so hard I couldn't do it. I think in 6 weeks time if I go every day then things will start to become very easy. So the Academy gym may prove to be required by then anyway. I wish I could do both tbh but money says no.

Back