*GYM/HUNGER*

Emz33

I started Cambridge in March and have lost 4 stone so far, came off plan for 4 weeks in between that due to medical reasons. Anyway couldnt be happier with the weight loss. Im back on Cambridge 100% about 3 weeks on ss+ plan.

So I started going to the gym everyday for about 2 hours,really need to tone up and get my fitness back on track. I just find im SO hungry afterwards and i just want to stuff my face. Its prob cos im burning calories but i seriously cant stop thinking about food again.

Im kinda going down a slipper slope because im like having an extra bit of this our a bite of that i even had a few chips the other night.:(

Does anyone have any advice?:)

Ex

Hiya

On days that I do gym I have half a bar about an hour before exercising, I find it really helps me and gives an extra energy boost. I figure with the amount of calories burned at the gym an extra half a meal won't make a difference... Works for me... :)

Good luck and well done for gymming x

I try to have a bar or shake just before I go to the gym......about 45 mins before, and then when I come out I make sure that I have a shake or a bar handy xx

Thanks guys for your help. Been having a shake just before i go and seems to be working :)

I'm in Week 2 and just started going to the gym - not for long about 30 mins for my running program and the same in the pool.
I found I am ravenous after the gym too, so I have decided an extra shake on Gym days will probably work for me.
I want to keep the toning up along with the weight loss, for 3 days per week.

4 shakes on Gym day I don't think will affect my weightloss drastically, right?

Back