Gym Publication

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Katesands8, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I had a call from my gym, I've been put on a short list and might be included as a motivational person in their next publicity round. I filled in a testimonial ages ago about how I found the gym and the trainers and they were impressed with my work at the gym!
    I may not be picked but it would be nice to think that somebody might join the gym because of me!:girlpower::whacky068:
    On a different, but as good note, I was in Sainsbury today and bought 2 dresses a maxi and a shorter one, both in a size 20!:D
    I was gobsmacked!:D:D
    Mind you they could have been sized wrongly lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Chick that is AMAZING!! You should be so proud of yourself. And you certainly deserve it after all the hard work and training you're putting yourself through. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.