Gym tops?

Probably best to go to Sports Direct or use M and M direct, they normally have good offers. I have found you get what you pay for though i got some cheap bottoms from tesco and asda and to be honest there rubbish haha. So a couple of week ago i went to sports direct and got a under armour t-shirt for £11 and a sleeveless nike t-shirt £9 and some adidas bottoms for £25 i also brought some compression bottoms and tops they are by a make called sondico and i think they are more of a football brand and they are about £8-10 each. I also got a nike livestrong t-shirt for £10 from tk maxx. These are all dry wicking which does make a massive difference for training in. I didnt believe it at first but it really does make a difference. I will probably some nike compression stuff next as it is better quality.

What im going to do is buy a couple of bits each month with the money i save from not drinking haha.

By the way im no expert on any of this lol and its just my opinion, hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge can help out more.

Sports direct have better stock online they also have an ebay shop.

Sainburys have a nice range in and it's moisture control fabric

The XPG range in Debenhams has a few different styles and is reasonably priced, they often have offers too. I've been using the tops and leggings at the gym for a year and they hold up well. My favourite is a loose, long vest with a tie bottom as it keeps me nice and cool.

I also have tops from Sports Direct but I've found you have to watch the sizing as it can be hit and miss. I would recommend trying them on before buying as I've ben caught out before.

Sweaty Betty!!! Their plain tank tops are the best! Loads of different colours and really long!

sports direct, i like the karimore range. its cheap, but good quality. its mainly running stuff though

Back