Gym / Weight training whilst on Lipo

doggylad

Hi guys I’ve just started lipotrim currently on day 4 mystarting weight 21st. I train (lift weights) 5 nights a week at the gym doing 1 hour sessions but don’t currently doany form of cardio exercise and this i know is my downfall. I’m quite muscularalthough carry far too much weight around my belly and suffer from a large beerbelly. I’d like to know if anyone trains (weights) or goes the gym does cardio whilst on lipotrim and if thereare any substantial loses in strength or endurance for the cardio, also whatabout recovery time. I’m also on the hunt for a good 30 min cardio workout thatwill aid the weight loss.

also are there any other guys doing this at the moment, I’vebeen starving for the first 3 days feeling a little better today but still can’tstop thinking about food and my sense of smell is like that of a bear that’sjust awoken from hibernation. Any help would be appreciated

i ran throughout my weightloss starting slowly and building up and also used the rower, bike etc all to a maximum of 1 1/2hrs per session.

didnt do me any harm at all and it was a good excuse to drink more lol

good luck

h x

I started doing Cardio at the Gym about 3 weeks in and am building up slowly.

Apart from the Monday Spin & Body conditioning classed i normally do the following with a heart meter attached the other 4 times i visit per week.

1/4 hr brisk walk at 3.5mph on 11% incline (HR 170BPM)
1/4 hr Cycling on Wattbike (HR 150BPM)
1/2 hr Rowing (HR 130BPM)

My fitness in the last few weeks has improved tenfold. I'm ready to start hitting the weights too but don't want to until i'm eating again.

cheers Steve im now into week 2 and feel amazing, i have continued my normal weight training and introduced 15 mins of cardio each session which i will continue to build up, my strength has not seemed to suffer but i did get really hungry after training, to combat this ive started having my shake 1/2 hr before i train which has worked for me, ive lost just over a stone so far and some tops that felt tight are a little looser. so far im very happy if not hungry :)

cheers h im now into week 2 and feel amazing, i have continued my normal weight training and introduced 15 mins of cardio each session which i will continue to build up, my strength has not seemed to suffer but i did get really hungry after training, to combat this ive started having my shake 1/2 hr before i train which has worked for me, ive lost just over a stone so far and some tops that felt tight are a little looser. so far im very happy if not hungry :)

hi im on my 10th day and im chef so very hard for me, but ive lost 1 st 5lb already all i can say water water water,drink before shake i turn my vanilla shake into milk have tea coffee. it can be done mate i have days im hungry other day dont think about keep mate

Back