• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gym!

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
yes, the gym shouldnt be a pleasurable thing, but i LOVE it!

is it quite sad that i geta buzz out of knowing i have a gym class or 3 to look forward to after working all day? apparently it is to the people that i speak to!

i currently do body combat, body attack, body pump, aerobics, and step.... and the gym stuff too...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
alot seem to think its a chore to go, thats its something you have to really force yourself. i know to some it is, but it isnt to me! i loooove it x

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
ive only gone at that time once, but my bed has since been very possesive over me :p

Oscaria

S: 14st8.5lb C: 13st10.5lb G: 13st2.5lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st12lb(5.87%)
I love going to the gym with my iPod on full blast. The time flies by. Amazing to combat stress. I don't feel like it's been a good session unless I can barely stand! I want to start going in the early morning at 7.30am, when the gym opens. Do you find the morning is best?

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
S: 18st11lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 2st4lb(12.17%)
Gina I am the same!
Have to admit though, I think it's Les Mills I love!! Seriously cannot explain the feeling I get from attack/jam.

Whooooo

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
Gina I am the same!
Have to admit though, I think it's Les Mills I love!! Seriously cannot explain the feeling I get from attack/jam.

Whooooo
Les Mills is amazing....

jam isnt avalable in my gym but attack, combat & pump is.
i do those 3 and i love them! combat beats them all though

have you done the new launches yet? its the launch day tommorow from 9am! exxxxxited