• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

H***s Bells!

Roz

S: 14st12lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 1st5lb(9.13%)
Sod it, lol.
It's only my second week and tonight I succomed (sp?) to apple and blackberry pie and ice cream... all my OH's fault of course! I didn't have that much, half of what I would normally of had... I've got such a sweet tooth. Oh well, hopefully it won't be that terrible on the scales next Monday. :break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
It won't even show! It's only one treat and reducing your Syns by just one or two a day will make up for it

Roz

Oh good, that's a relief! I didn't have many sins yesterday so that might make up for it.

S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
ohhh,god thats sounds gooooooood !!

Roz

Yeah it was... well worth it, lol.
Tomorrow is my son's birthday, he's 20, and he's buying lots of pizza's... flipping heck! I think this week is not going to be too good... but I will only have just one slice and no chips, or maybe just a few, lol... why did he have to have a birthday NOW??!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Birthdays and such events will always pop up, you just have to plan the other days to accommodate. And if you can't do that then you just have to accept a small gain for a good time!

Oh, and plus the birthday cake!

Noooooooo you will regret it. Have SW chips with your one slice of pizza. A lovely bowl of fresh raspberries or strawberries with a yoghurt.

There you go sorted.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2
Slim and Save - Diaries 0