H2o

im the same if i a going anywhere, trying to drink it all now tho be runnin to loo all nite. my cdc told me the more you drink the more you loose, preferably water

im the same if i a going anywhere, trying to drink it all now tho be runnin to loo all nite. my cdc told me the more you drink the more you loose, preferably water

Yeah, everyone's told me the more you drink, the more you lose. I'm normally pretty good drinking at least the minimum each day, with the water flavours, just not today.:whoopass:

what are the water flavours like? x

Drinking more water make you lose more weight. Discuss. I don't think it does. I mean, clearly you need to drink sufficient but i don't think that drinking more = greater weight loss.

I think there is some truth behind that drink more shrink more thing. The more water you drink the better your liver and kidneys work and they're working overtime converting our own fat into energy! DRINK... go on, right now, I insist!

I think there is some truth behind that drink more shrink more thing. The more water you drink the better your liver and kidneys work and they're working overtime converting our own fat into energy! DRINK... go on, right now, I insist!

I have to agrre drink more def = shrink more!
this i know because the last few weeks I have been...ahem...naughty but still drank over 5 litres a day and managed to still lose. so justgoes to show 1) drink more & 2) DON'T BE NAUGHTY!! cos i might've lost more!!

Back