Had 1st weigh-in and so happy! (Going Monthly)

EmmaLouise81

Hi everyone,

This is my first time discussing loss as I will be seeing my CDC once a month and wanted to wait for my first 4 weeks to be over.

Tonight was my first weigh-in and I have lost 1 1/2 stone!!

So very happy! Doing SS and have only had one day of finding it hard so hopefully I am in the groove now.

My family can already notice the difference but as I started at 21 stone 7 pounds I have a LONG way to go but at least I have started now.

I now know what bars/soups/shakes suit me which will just make it that little bit easier to keep going.

I just want to take a minute and thank my CDC, DEBZ32. She is WONDERFUL!!!

I have not got one bad thing to say about her, she motivates me to do well. I feel so lucky to have found her and don't think the good CDC's get enought thanks.

So I am making my thanks public, 'thank you Debz!";)

:happy096: aww that is soo brilliant

Hi Emma - what a fantastic weight loss, I'd be ecstatic with a stone and a half in a month. I'll aspire to follow in your footsteps. Keep up the good work, it's amazing!

well done emma. I hope my weight loss is the same.

i also need to lose a hell of a lot of weight too - nearly 10 stone to be exact!

seeing all the posts on here is truely inspirational & motivating.

:D:D

em x

Congrats Emma! Its truly inspirational to see results like yours. You must be so proud and so you should be! I too am going to try the CD. I too have along way to go but knowing results like yours are achievable makes me determined. Have you managed it with just the CD alone or have you also incorporated an exercise routine? I'm starting the gym on Sat - it scares me!!

Thank you all!

MissHiggy, so far apart from a few walks on the beach I have only been using light weights on my arms.

I just needed to get the first month over, I also have M.E so exercise can take a lot out of me.

I have a pilates machine which I have used a handful of times in the past but was never dedicated enough to get results. I now plan to up the exercise and start using it, now just to use more energy but also to help tone me up.

I have went through about 3 large moisturisers so far this month as I really want to keep my skin hydrated.

Good luck with the gym!

You really have done well! As commented it must of been so hard waiting all this time to weigh yourself, I bet you must of had such a lovely big smile on your face tonight. Fantastic x

:happy096::party0038::happy096:

well done, i aspire to losing a stone and a half in my first month, congratulations for achieving it.

Well done, keep up the great work hun.xx

wow - you should be really proud of yourself!!!
well done! x

:bliss:eek:oh emma well done

Is'nt this diet fantastic?

Sara:)

omg thats brill loss hun, weldone to you :)

i would love to get weighed monthly but am an official scale hopper! :(

best of luck for this month :)

Thats brill, well done!! x

Back