Had 2 bars :(

therealbbe

Gold Member
Please help me with some advice I didn't have my last pack until late last nite and I couldn't stomach another shake so I ate a bar but it was my second I had my first in the morning I am sooooooo upset with myself incase I have ruined all my hard work this week I am on day 25 and 100% SS
Please someone give me some advice I am not going to do it again
Sharon xxxxx

you'll be fine. there were sometimes i ate 2 bars in one day. you might find yourself with windy tummy.

great things said:
you'll be fine. there were sometimes i ate 2 bars in one day. you might find yourself with windy tummy.

Ty sooooooo much and yeah I have got windy tummy!!!! Won't be doing that again was getting really worried xxx

Don't beat yourself up about it hun! It will be okay! You are still on a very low cal diet....you'll get another great loss this week *fingers crossed*

Determined2011 said:
Don't beat yourself up about it hun! It will be okay! You are still on a very low cal diet....you'll get another great loss this week *fingers crossed*

Ty huni I hope so :) can't believe I was so silly well lesson learned felt like I was cheating lol xx

2 bars is fine - tits not recommended as some people are more sensitive to them than others and they have a slightly higher calorie count - but its not cheating and its not going to damage your diet - I occasionally do it - especially if I am out and about with no chance to make a shake - or too tired/pushed for time. Keep going ;-)

Back