Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Had a Bad Day!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laura_b_05, 27 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

I'm totally confused with what diet im doing. I started propoints on launch date then decided to go back on discover after my weigh in this week but I had loadsa fruit left so i was still kinda doing propoints and its so much easier cos i use the online tracker! im totally confused lol...plus ive been doing fine every other day but today ive been sooo hungry and craving all the bad stuff...heres what ive had:

(B) Baked beans (half a can not reduced fat) & a mini scotch pie

(L) 300g baked potato with tuna mayo (extra light) 2x cadbury fingers and a banana

Snack - packet of sensation crisps

(D) Chicked breast smothered in bbq sauce and low fat cheese with a MOUNTAIN (350g) mash potato with 50g low fat soft cheese and spring onion and a slice of low fat garlic bread slice

I've just had a glass of champage (i was rewarded at work) and im on my second!!! Now I'm craving chocolate!! gonna have one of my ww choc bars for 3pp or 1.5points.

I am sooo confused! what plan am i doing? in my head its points but then online im entering it on propoints. I've went into my weekly allowance by about 15pp after today. Today is a total write off!! I had a really really bad day yesterday and today ive done nothing just lazed around with my fiance and eaten everything in sight!! I didnt even want those chocolate fingers but fiance bought them for our nephew who was over yesterday and they were staring at me when i opened the fridge!!!

Maybe its nearly my totm? I dont know. Just had to vent that there!!!

Ughh dont know what i'm doing.

Thanks for listening/reading my rant!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for your reply to my post! Like you say, draw a line under it and move on.

We have about the same to lose, maybe we should buddy up and spur each other on?

x

4. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    great idea!! I'm up for that! I've got 58lbs I want to loose (to get into a healthy bmi for my height) I would LOVE to loose it for the wedding but its a lot to expect of myself with 23 weeks to the wedding! But i will try my best! Whens ur ex's wedding? xx

5. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I'll PM you my email addy! My ex wedding is 32 weeks away, so my goal is do-able!!

We can do this - i have got the scoffing out of my system now!

x

6. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    we CAN and WILL!!!! xx

:talk017:

7. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    wish you both good luck I had an awful day yesterday too - Breakfast was ok 30g bowl of porridge with 100g yogurt and banana
    Lunch 6" LF Turkey subway sandwich and bowl of no point soup.
    Lunch was at 1200 and then I was doing bits in the afternoon and my husband works shifts and was waiting for him to come home but I got so cold I started picking (bad,bad) and ate 4 bran crackers, 3 curly wurly's 4 merry maids and then he did not come home till late and I had a bowl of no point soup, burnt the pita was going to have with it so all that was left was a cheesy roll so had that and then a piece of malt loaf and the chocolate mentioned previously followed. and some melba toast and philly lite.

I dont' dare try to even point it- I think I was just so cold, waited so long to eat and then just went off the rails. New start today - and I will eat before he gets home tonight. I think I waited too long it was like 8 hrs from lunch and no snacks so have learned lesson
    wish me luck and I hope both of you make your wedding goals

8. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks and good luck!!! It's all this snow throwing me off track! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.