Cruise PV Had a blip

fitnessqueen1

Hi
I don't know what happened last night but had a blip :mad: Husband was drinking cider and had a huge bowl of salted peanuts while I drank water and had nothing. I resisted for a while and then that bloody "poor me, I deserve something as well" voice" kicked in. I didn't give in for sooooooo long and then decided that I was going to have some of the peanuts - I had 30g (yes I even weighed them first). Not feeling bad about it today as I chose to have them.

I was going to do PP today but am going to stick to PV as I don't want to mess the days around because I know that once I start messing around and changing the rules to suit me I'm on the road to giving up the diet. As for the nuts, in future I'll plan for Saturday nights by making sure i've got Dukan friendly food to have. If anyone has any ideas for food that has that "crunch" they'd be gratefully received.

see crisps post from Poppy...

Perhaps you're ready for Conso? Careful today and tomorrow - cos you're going to be out of ketosis and starving most likely. What a shame!

Thanks maintainer - have learned from mistake and had a good day yesterday and today - I'm so glad of the support on here - and the recipes!

Back