Had a break in

gemma1980

Got home from work today and the house has been totally ransacked.In the living room the curtain been forced of the wall,the lamps all knocked over,the telly knocked over and screen cracked,vase smashed,pictures frames on the floor,in the kitchen all of my coffee mugs smashed, almost all plates and cups smashed on worksurface or floor,milk been emptied onto the floor along with tomatoes. In the bedroom my bed been turned over curtain pulled down, my bras and knickers been taken out of draw and left around the house,one pair of knickers I found in the toilet. Telly also smashed. Some of my favourite blouses torn. I also think someone urinated on the carpet! So called the police and staying with a friend tonight. It was very weird because nothing appeared stolen,what benefit would you get just wrecking someones house? I also think it was down to more than one person! Not sure I want to go back there because I live alone.Never felt more scared than this in my 32 years alive. Dont think theres much chance the culprits will be found

Back