had a great treat today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gill-cdthing, 22 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i mentined in passing to my cdc, that i was looking at foundations in lewises in the trafford centre and how the one i tried was £49, :eek: and she reminded me she was a colour me beautiful consultant and said pop by and we will have a look at what i can offer, so i went today and she went through the colours suitable for me and i walked out with a blemish/redness concealer a foundation and a powder to set it all, for £35, which im thrilled with, and she showed me how to apply it properly and how to blend etc, and i learnt a lot from her in an hour, she also made the rest of my face up with blusher lippy and eyeshadow, i had forgotten she did beauty too, and the range is so reasonably priced i think i will get all y make up there from now on, so im sat here all glam and nowhere to go lmao, well aprart from B&Q in a minute then the bingo :) im so glad i didnt pay all that money in lewises, and getting pampered for a while really lifts the day ,
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Gill let's hope you're shouting "House" later all done up to the nines...

You sound like you've had a fab day and it's perked you right up...

Enjoy your evening.

H x
    Gill-cdthing likes this.
  4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

thanks very much, i won £60 between 3 which paid our night so we cant complain,
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.