Had a really hard day today :(

kimberleyanddarren

Hi all,

Managed to stay on track today by the skin of my teeth. Made the mistake of going with my fiancée and grandmother to a local warehouse which has a farm shop attached. Never been before so thought it would be your typical meat/veg shop and wasn't that concerned. Well they had everything, fresh cakes the place smelt of freshly cooked bread, they were selling pork and stuffing rolls the lot :( it was so hard. I stood here almost resigned to giving in, but didn't.

The worst part is now I don't feel happy for being strong, I feel miserable because they have gone off to enjoy the stuff they bought and I'm here staring at a vile soup.

=(

Well done for not giving in!! I love farm shops like that too!! Lol just think when you have reached goal and are comfortable in maintaining for a while you can go back and get a treat... And it will taste even better because you have earned it =)

You wont be on this diet forever, those foods or types of foods will still be around when you get to goal and you can treat yourself, dont feel bad that you've not had any today, just feel proud of yourself for not succumbing to the temptation. I'll bet if you had had something right now you'd be posting about how much you regret it and it wasn't worth it, so you've done great.

Well done for resisting hun and be very proud of yourself. As others have said one day you will be able to have those foods as a treat and the better you do the packs the sooner it will be x Hope today is easier for you x

Back