Had a really tough day (day 4)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XxGGNO1FANxX, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. XxGGNO1FANxX

XxGGNO1FANxX Member

I am a teacher and had to sit and watch all the staff eat dinner in staff room also kids av a party of food ohhh dear then come home to see my mum and dad eating theres feel shocking but just been on scales and av lost 11 pounds but i feel so weak :-( x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Who made you sit through that, that is not right and I think you should report them.:rolleyes: Unfortunatly your in a job where your going to see kids eat. And you want to have a word with mum and dad, huh, fancy eating how dare they:eek:............. Oh and to top all that off you went and lost 11lb's hey;)
    Chill Winston and stop thinking about it and relax;) x

4. redpowercow

redpowercow Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hello
    I try to see food as what it really is made of - lumps of lard, piles of sugar and chemicals. Then I feel virtuous drinking my water ! It is really hard when you are surrounded by food I found it tough in the first week. Try and be willing to feel this as it in the service of something really important to you.:)

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Keep it up you can see the result already, get your shake and think happy thoughts whilst drinking it and watching others eat lovely food...nice hot food....tasty.....Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp :)

You can do it!

6. catssseyes

catssseyes Team 1 all the way!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah bless you! I'm a teacher too- I'm on day 2. I stayed away from the staff room at lunch today- it smelt of toast and I was almost drooling!
    Just keep busy- being teachers, there is always plenty to do when the kids are out of the room! Get your displays done, or re-arrange your room. That's what I will be doing tomorrow....
    GOOD LUCK and KEEP GOING!!!

7. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I found days 4-6 the hardest when i did lipotrim in September. On day 6 I cooked the family a roast dinner and felt like stabbing them!:mad:

The following day onwards I felt like a different person, lighter and happier and full of energy. Keep in there. I'm just fininshing day 1 again.XX

8. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Well done ya for losing 11pounds but with your job I can understand its not easy!! Keep it up hun, its great

9. kered

kered Gold Member

Just look at your achievements after only 4 days - 11lbs lighter. Thats the motivation you need to keep going. Give those kids a slap tomorrow, how dare they all eat.......lol.

Keep it up, you are doing great.

10. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    OH wow well done you !!

Im not a teacher but i do work in secondary school as science tech, i dont sit with all staff in staff room, we have a private bit for science staff so that will be interesting. I might take lunch half hour early than them lol, although i have untill may to think about it as im on maternity leave woohoo :)

Sarette likes this.
  11. XxGGNO1FANxX

XxGGNO1FANxX Member

day 5 and ate a tin of salmon

:-( guttted!!! but i so wanna go out at weekend with friends too if i av 2 shakes a day and a light healthy meal up to saturday will i be ok? i really dont want to continue i feel terrible all shakey! will i put the weight back on? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.