had a rubbish week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi
    just wanted to confess my syns (sins) this week. I have just had a real rubbish week. I hurt my back and havent been able to go jogging for 5 days and my eating plan has gone to pot. hopefully will be okay at the wi tomorrow.
    so disappointed in myself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Don't beat yourself up over it- WI will be what it will be, and if its up then you will be a bit more tougher on yourself the next time life throws somthing crappy at you- but dont be upset or worry.. there was no point synning (tehe) if you wernt enjoying it. So i hope, despite your bad back you enjoyed indulging in some naughties whilst you rested up.. and will just have to throw yourself back into some superspeed next week.

Every week makes a difference, but sw is for life.. so in the grand scheme of things, this one week wont ruin it.. will it? You can do this xx

4. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    couldn't have put it better myself. I echo Fern's words. Its one week out of a lifetime of weeks sweetie. You can do this. Come on you're usually encouraging everyone else.

Really hope your back is okay now?

5. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, my back feels better. i think that i just turned awkwardly at work and it twanged, sort of around my shoulder.
    But funnily enough my hubby was brushing the dog and leaning over and his back went.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.